If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the steps below.
1. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
2. Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
4. All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached. Please note: Should you wish to return underwear please ensure this has been tried on over clothing and still has the hygiene strip in place. We reserve the right to refuse items if they have been worn.
5. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
6. The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
7. We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
8. If you are returning a present we have to refund the person who paid for it. We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
9. Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
PO BOX 434